Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Stamped Coasters

I can't believe we're already coming up on Thanksgiving next week.  November is going by in a blink.  We just got back from Cabo, Mexico yesterday.  We were there for the Baja International Film Festival.  I will post pics as soon as I have them.  Lots of red carpet fun.

With December a little over a week away, I've been thinking more of gifts I can make for the holidays and came across this easy tutorial.  Also, we could use some new coasters as ours are old and looking pretty gross and stained.  This owl stamp is adorable.  I may have to take a trip to Michael's to pick out some fun new stamps.

The only supplies you'll need are:
  • Tiles from somewhere like Home Depot
  • Cork stickers (for the bottom of the tiles so they don't scratch your coffee table), I suppose you could use felt as well.
  • Rubber mounted stamps of your choosing.
  • Satin or gloss latex paint


http://thegirlinspired.com/2013/05/stamped-tile-coasters-diy/

No comments :

Post a Comment