Monday, December 9, 2013

Pretty as a Postcard

I was hoping to get to this project this weekend, but alas, time got away from me.  Some of it was spent going to see Inside Llewyn Davis, written and directed by the Coen brothers.  If you haven't seen it and you like their stuff, you won't be disappointed.  It's definitely one of my favorite movies of the season and I see A LOT of movies.  Here's a little clip, the music is amazing.


O

Okay, I'm done being distracted now.  Here are the postcards I will get started on soon.  I thought these could be fun Christmas cards, if you found old black and white holiday photos.  Even just old postcards with snow and use more "holiday" paint colors with them.  It's from the cute blog, Lovely Indeed.

http://lovelyindeed.com/make-give-vintage-postcard-pop-art/

No comments :

Post a Comment